Charter Bus/Van Service
We offer optional Coach bus service to camp leaving from Yonkers NY, Fairfield CT and New Haven CT. Our Coach buses are driven by a professional driver. You can reserve a space for your camper(s) when registering online and/or completing the Travel Form located in your Parent Account. Coach bus service to or from camp is $200 round trip and $150 one-way
- When traveling to camp by bus, hand baggage is limited to one small backpack, all other baggage will be placed in the bus cargo hold.
- If someone other than a parent is picking up a child, you must notify our office in advance.
- If there is a change of plans on the driving day please call the office or Jess directly at 603-539-4997 as soon as possible or email email@example.com. We will be in constant contact with our drivers and staff via cell phones.
Charter From Yonkers, Fairfield and New Haven
Pickups and drop-offs occur in the same locations (except Fairfield) and please have your camper bring a packed lunch as the trip takes 5-6 hours.
Pickups: Sunday pickups occur on June 25th, July 9th, July 23rd and August 6th
- Yonkers, NY: 7:00am departure from Stew Leonard’s Store
- Fairfield, CT: 8:15am departure from McDonalds’s Highway Restaurant on I95 Exit 22 NORTHBOUND
- New Haven, CT: 9:00am departure from Long Wharf Pier – Exit 46 Northbound
- After New Haven, we will stop for lunch. The bus is expected at camp by 2.00pm.
- Upon arrival, Camp Cody staff will call families to confirm arrival
Drop-offs: Saturday drop-offs occur on July 8th, July 22nd, August 5th, and August 19th
- New Haven, CT: 2:00PM arrival at the Long Wharf Theater – Exit 46 Northbound
- Fairfield, CT: 3:00PM arrival at McDonald’s Highway Restaurant – Exit 22 off of I95 Southbound
- Yonkers, NY: 4:30 PM drop-off at the Stew Leonard’s Store